Sunday, January 9, 2011

Almost eight years

Nearly eight years ago, my life was much different. I had no kids and my expendable income was, well, available to expend. With a little more than a week to go before AnnaLeesa turns eight, I rejoice in every moment I spend with her and Harrison.

We are sitting on the couch right now, me at one end and AnnaLeesa at the other, watching The Simpsons.Some parents might disagree with the choice of programming. Other parents still might disagree with our choice to watch TV. To those who disagree, I can only say that they must find their own special times to spend with their children. Oh yeah, and to stop being snobs.

AnnaLeesa and Harrison are such wonderful kids. Genuinely caring, smart, and funny. I know they received their good looks from Kim. Certainly, they did not inherit a singing voice from my side - thank God.

The fact is, I love this buggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment